Monday, May 28, 2012

PRACTICE ON PARIS 47'

Sharon, Olivia, and I practiced on Paris 47' at Diablo Lanes tonight. Sharon did pretty well for her first time bowling on this condition. She scored in the 160s which isn't bad at all considering her 162 average translates to 153 in sport bowling. It's a lot better than I did my first time.

Olivia arrived after Sharon and I had bowled three games. She made some good shots but had some trouble with her back that may have caused her to swing her shots wide of her target. On Paris 47', a ball rolled outside stays outside. With the oil extending 47' down the 60' lane, it won't ever get the traction to pull back to the pocket.  I had some struggles with that myself.

I scored in the 160s a few times and had a stinker in the 140s before I finished with a 223 game. I hope I have a few more of those for tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment