Saturday, September 1, 2012

MONTE CARLO AT CLAYTON VALLEY BOWL

The Coach had to back out and Olivia didn't turn up so it was just Sharon and I bowling tonight.
It was a light turnout with only four lanes of Monte Carlo bowlers. The strike pots were only $25 for each game because of the low attendance.  There were still other opportunities to score some cash with some well-times strikes and spares but we didn't hit many of them.

Sharon and I bowled pretty well but we won only about $10.00 each. We weren't drawn for any of the strike pots. Sharon hit a $7.00 strike during the regular part of the game. I made my money almost entirely on $1.00 shots.

Since Sharon and I were the only ones from the team bowling, we still weren't able to discuss any of the tournaments coming up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment