Wednesday, February 27, 2013

UPCOMING TOURNAMENTS

If you peek over in the right column you will see that I've updated the listing of upcoming tournaments. I have also acquired a few tournament fliers that I have added to our TOURNAMENTS page.

One I just learned of is from Bowling This Month (BTM) magazine. It's the BTM & 123 Tournament at the Grand Sierra in Reno and it runs from February 28th through July 7th. The BTM is scratch and the 123 is handicap. This tournament doesn't require advance registration -- just drop in and bowl. It has singles, doubles, and trios. We could do this one if we do the Reno Fun Four bus trip to Reno in May.




1 comment:

  1. I posted the flier for the Reno Fun Four trip. Stephanie said they're staying at the Grand Sierra. That's where the BTM-123 tournament is being held. If we go on this trip, we could bowl in the tournament while we're there.

    ReplyDelete