Tuesday, July 9, 2013

PBA EXPERIENCE - SHARK

Shark - 43'
Many thanks to The Coach for filling in for me while I was out of town the past three weeks. I'll be back in time for week #10 when we shift to the Shark pattern for the next two weeks.

Shark is a 43' pattern (some sources list it as 44') with a moderate volume of oil. Jef Goodger at About.com shares these tips for playing Shark. Epic Bowling also has some helpful advice which you can read here. A common thread is that if you send your ball out wide on Shark, it's not coming back. It may well end up in the moat.

This You Tube video for Shark may be helpful:



I'll be at Diablo Valley Bowl Sunday morning to practice. Coach, you may be needed again so if you're not doing anything Sunday, come on out.

2 comments:

  1. I WILL BE ABLE TO PRACTICE WITH YOU SUNDAY. NO PROBLEM. I 'M STILL TRYING TO GET MY LEGS BACK IN SHAPE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're going to shoot for the Sunday night practice session on Shark instead of Sunday morning. Olivia has doubts about her ability to get up Sunday morning.

    ReplyDelete