Friday, June 29, 2012

ANOTHER NEW BOWLING BALL

My trusty Black Widow Pearl has reached the point where its serial number and logo are no longer visible after three years of wear and resurfacing. This makes it an illegal ball for USBC league and tournament play.

I need a replacement ball for medium oil and after doing some research, I decided on the Sigma Tour by Motiv. Part of my decision was based on ball reviews I read, part was based on knowledge shared by Ray Spackman at The Bowler's Advantage, and part was based on this article which tells how Motiv got started in 2009 and put people back to work after Brunswick's move to Mexico in 2006 cost them their jobs.

I will pick up my new Sigma Tour at The Bowler's Advantage after work today. I'm sure Ray will have it drilled to perfection for me, as usual. 

No comments:

Post a Comment