Tuesday, July 10, 2012

TOUGH TIMES

OLIVIA AND I HAD A TOUGH NIGHT LAST NIGHT. WE DIDN'T DO SO WELL.

A LOT OF THE OTHER BOWLERS STRUGGLED IN THEIR LAST TWO GAMES.

THE OIL PATTERN WAS VERY DIFFICULT. NOT VERY MUCH PIN ACTION. BOTH SIDES OF THE LANES FOR THE 7 PINS AND THE 10 PINS JUST SKIDDED OFF.

FRED WAS NOT THERE LAST NIGHT SO THINGS DIDN'T GO TOO SMOOTHLY.  ONE TEAM  DROPPED OUT. SO NOW ITS 16 TEAMS.

I  DON'T THINK OLIVIA AND I ARE CUT OUT FOR THIS SPORT LEAGUE. ITS TOO TOUGH.

I HAVE THE STAT SHEETS. I HOPE ALL IS WELL ON THE TRIP.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about it, Coach. We didn't join this league with any crazy notions of winning it. It was to gain experience on different oil patterns and against tougher competition to strengthen our skills. Bowling on the regular house conditions should seem much easier after a summer season on tough patterns and ace bowlers.

    ReplyDelete