Wednesday, July 25, 2012

HOW DID IT GO WITH CARMEN SALVINO?

My internet connections have been spotty in Canada and I have zero connectivity with Sprint. How did we do Monday night? I'm curious about the new oil pattern. How did it play? I hope I won't be totally lost with a 15-pound ball after 26 days of bowling with 3-1/2 pound bowling balls. (I tried Canadian five-pin bowling yesterday -- it was great!) I plan to start practicing as soon as I get home.

I will be back in the USA tomorrow night so my cell phone should be functional again.

2 comments:

  1. I bowled alone again. I was satisfied with my my bowling. You will have to talk to Olivia to get her story. See ya when you get back. Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again? What's going on there? I'm in New York so my cell phone is working again.

    ReplyDelete