Sunday, November 18, 2012

MONTE CARLO AT DANVILLE BOWL

$2 shots on lanes 9 & 10
Despite horrible traffic on rain slicked I-680 that nearly made us miss it, Olivia and I traveled down to Danville Bowl for their Thursday night Monte Carlo game. Olivia had Dexter with her and Kris made the trip from Martinez or there may not have been enough bowlers for the event. Thankfully, there were a few other late arrivals and the game was on.

The lanes were on the dry side but we had the equipment to adapt. The money shots were plentiful and we were striking often to take advantage of them. I won more money back than I paid in and I'm pretty sure Olivia did, too. It was a fun night and I look forward to bowling in the next one. Next Thursday is Thanksgiving so we'll have a week off.

No comments:

Post a Comment