Tuesday, February 23, 2010

REVENGE

MONDAY NIGHT AT BOWLING, THE LEAGUE DROPPED AT LEAST 3-4 TEAMS. ANYWAY WE HAD TO BOWL REGGIE VAN HOOK'S TEAM THE (ICEMEN) FOR THE THIRD TIME SINCE THE LEAGUE STARTED (JANUARY 4) IT SEEMS EVERYBODY WANTS TO TAKE US DOWN. THE BLOCKHEADS WERE IN FIRST PLACE AFTER LAST NIGHT. GREAT GAMES BY STAN AND MIKE BUT REGGIE I SEE YOU NEEDED SOME HELP FROM THE HOUSES. THATS OK. YOU BEAT US BUT THE BLOCKHEADS WILL BE BACK AND THE HOUSES TEAM SORRY (MS SHARRON) I'M COMING TO GET YOUR TEAM I CAN'T WAIT. THE COACH AND MARK AND MS OLIVIA ARE NOW GOING TO WORK AND WE ARE TAKING NO MORE PRISIONERS

4 comments:

  1. That's right, Coach. We didn't practice as much as usual and we were without Olivia again. Even so, with Stan bowling like he's Walter Ray Williams every time we play the Icemen, it's tough to beat them. But we will do better next time and the Icemen will regress to the mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and only two teams were dropped. I talked to Pam about it last night. Also, the league stat sheet now shows ten teams -- which looks kind of funny with a team named Team 12.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WANT REVENGE. THE ICEMEN ARE NOT THAT GOOD WE SHOULD'VE WON AT LEAST 2 GAMES. I LET US DOWN.

    ANYWAY VANHOOK IS NOW MY NEW PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER 1.

    SHARRON'S NEW TEAMMATES THEY ARE IN TROUBLE. I HOPE WE BOWL THEM NEXT WEEK.

    VANHOOKS DOES NOT WANT TO MATCH WITS AGAINST ME. I WILL BREAK HIM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You didn't let us down, Coach. I had my struggles, too. I should have done something about the sticky spot on the approach instead of moving my spot to avoid it. It took me too long to adjust my strike line and by the time I figured it out, two games were gone.

    In the last game, they bowled the league's high game for the season. With a score of 654, each member of their team averaged 218. Even with me bowling a 237, you needed a 239 for us to beat them by one pin.

    Stan's stellar bowling boosted his average up to 170. The Icemen will be bowling against Strike Force next week and they'll be giving up about 65 pins per game. They can't continue to ride on Stan's back.

    In our case, we're not bowling way over our heads. We can expect to improve. I'm probably at or near the limits of my abilities but that's only one of three. With The Coach developing a new shot and Olivia new to the game and taking lessons, we know we're on the way up.

    ReplyDelete