Monday, February 22, 2010

Tonight's opponent -- 2 Much

I don't know how 2 Much fared last week but entering the night their record was 9-1/2-6-1/2.

I expect we'll be giving them about 40-50 pins in handicap. If both teams maintained the same average from the previous week, we'll be giving them 46 pins. No doubt there will be some fluctuation with last week's scores included.

I stopped at Danville Bowl for some practice on my way home last night. I was bowling solo with nobody on either side of me so my four games went by fast. I started with a 154 but the rest of my games were between 175-195. I just needed a few frames to warm up. I didn't hit many strikes but my spare shooting was pretty good.

1 comment:

  1. Because two teams were dropped from the league, the schedule was redrawn and we didn't bowl against 2 Much. Instead we bowled against the Icemen for the second time in three weeks.

    ReplyDelete