Thursday, December 27, 2012

UPCOMING EVENTS FOR THE BLOCKHEADS

Olivia and I are bowling tonight in the Holiday Cash Doubles Tournament at Bel Mateo Bowl in San Mateo.

Saturday we're bowling in the team event of the Livermore Valley Tournament (LVT) at Granada Bowl in Livermore. We start at 1:00 PM. I strongly suggest that everyone arrive by noon at the latest.

Peter suggested that we might play Pot 'O' Gold at Dublin Bowl after the LVT. I figure we'll finish at the LVT by 4:00. Check in for Pot 'O' Gold is 6:00. We could stop somewhere nearby for a bite to eat between events.

Our league meeting and opening night for Over The Wall II is on Monday, January 7th at Diablo Valley Bowl. The meeting will be held at 6:00 with bowling to commence after the meeting at 6:30. I hear they have found four additional teams for the league and they're still working to add more. If true, that's great news.

Finally, we have several options for bowling on New Year's Eve. I'm leaning towards the New Year's Eve Monte Carlo at Clayton Valley Bowl. Is anyone else interested? Or do you have something else you'd like to try?

3 comments:

  1. I am down for clayton valley bowl on monday night

    and I will be there at livermore around noon if you like

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. Count me in for Monte Carlo at Clayton on Monday.

    I would also like to bowl Pot 'O' Gold after the LVT Saturday.

    I will be at Granada Bowl by noon tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. any idea on when the over the wall league ends?
    I want to do a fly fishing class on april 15th

    thanks

    ReplyDelete