Monday, March 15, 2010

Catching Up

I apologize for going over a week without any new entries. I was preparing for my fantasy baseball league draft when I wasn't bowling. Now it's out of the way, so it's time to get back to bowling.

Last week we swept all four points to improve our record to 21-11. I know it puts us ahead of the Icemen who went 1-3. I don't know the other outcomes but we should be no more than a game out of first place now.

The Coach and I went out to Danville Bowl Wednesday night for some practice. It's only $1.00 per game after 9:00. We bowled four games apiece, experimenting with different speeds and targets. It was a good night and we'll have to try Danville again soon. The Coach and I thought we might try Delta Bowl this Wednesday night. I'm sure Olivia won't object since it's a short distance away from her house.

Saturday was Monte Carlo night again at Paddock Bowl. I raced back from my fantasy baseball draft in Davis just in time for the 7:00 start. I was rather disappointed to find I was the only one from our league who came out. I passed up my fantasy baseball league's post-draft banquet at The Buckhorn in Winters to get together with the gang for some bowling and there was no gang to get with. (Sigh)

We're on lanes 25-26 tonight to bowl against Dinomite. I'm off work at 5:30 and I intend to bowl a practice game in advance to get warmed up. If you're interested in doing the same, you'll know where to find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment